
We went to Vegas this last week and stayed at a really nice resort away from the strip. This is the view we had from our room's balcony.

Jessica and Aaron insisted on eating their lunch out on the balcony. They enjoyed playing out there too!

Aaron and Jessica playing cards together in our room. They are great at keeping each other entertained, which is also very nice for me.
2 comments:
Wow, I think next time I might stow away! :) Looks like fun!
It looks like you guys had a blast. Isn't it nice to get away to some consistent warm weather? My friend always stays at a resort away from the strip too. What's the name of it? It's also very nice that Jessica and Aaron get along so well. I'm sure Jessica will mother little Samantha too. Looks like your work is done! J/K, work as a mother never ends.
Post a Comment