Monday, August 11, 2008

Roy's trip tp Copenhagen, Denmark

Sidewalk art
A church by his hotel
A fountain
Opera house
A funny sign Roy found in his company's bathroom.

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

So I guess that Roy went there for work. That is awesome. That sign is so hilarious. I wonder if it is serious or for laughs. I am assuming probably both. It is a men's bathroom after all!

The Greens said...

I love the last one. Hilarious!

NextFit Brian said...

Hey Stacie, I sent out invitations for Natalie's baby shower yesterday but they won't be delivering until Tuesday so I wanted to give you a heads up that her shower is at my house next Saturday from 11:00-1:00. She is registered at babiesRus and if you would like to go in on a group gift, just call me or Julie. Thanks. I hope you and your girlies can make it.