Thursday, September 11, 2008

TAG

I am: really tired.
I think: non-stop! Doesn't a brain need rest?
I know: That the gospel of Jesus Christ is true!
I want: A lot of things I can't afford.
I have: The best hubby ever!
I dislike: most vegatables.
I miss: My hubby when he is gone on business trips.
I fear: Drowning while trapped in a car.
I feel: good, most of the time.
I hear: the t.v. on and my kids making their usual noise.
I smell: my scentsy candle...Lime Sublime.
I crave: sweets. I can never have enough sweets!
I cry: over stupid things most of the time.
I usually: like to spend the whole day in bed. Although it doesn't happen often.
I search: my scriptures daily.
I wonder: what time Roy will get home tonight.
I regret: No Regrets!
I love: Italian food.
I care: about alot of things. My family especially.
I always: try to keep a smile on my face.
I worry: that I offend people without realizing it.
I am not: good at updating my blog.
I remember: a lot of childhood memories. and also anything to do with numbers.
I believe: that going to the temple on a regular basis is important.
I dance:not since my teenage years.
I sing: to my kids all the time.
I don't always: accomplish the things I need to in a day.
I argue: hardly ever.
I write: in my journal occasionally.
I win: at harly anything.
I lose: at Monopoly when playing with my hubby.
I wish: ?????
I listen: to music when I can.
I don't understand: most things to do with cars.
I can usually be found: wearing pajamas.
I am scared: of spiders.
I need: to clean my house really well.
I forget: all the time.
I am happy: most of the time.

No comments: