Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Angel Baby

Okay so I wasn't going to blog anything about last year, but since today marks a month since my angel graced us with his presense, I had to share!

On December 19th, 2011, we welcomed Jarom Shawn to our family. He was born with anecephaly so he wasn't expected to make it full term, or if he did he wasn't expected to survive for long. He was born at 12:28pm and spent 4 special hours with us!



I'm grateful to have his special spirit as part of my eternal family! He will always be remembered and in my heart always! Although I miss him daily and still cry often, I know he came to do all he needed to here on earth. I know he is waiting for us with his uncle David and I look forward to raising him in the eternities!



Love you Angel Baby!

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

I love these pictures. I love your family. and I love having you as one of my close friends. I love your kidlets and my long lost twin daughter to my daughter ;) thank you for being SUCH a great example to me and friend. LOVE YOUR GUTS. :)

Amy said...

I'm sure that time will always be cherished. Love to you all!

~GINGER~ said...

Again, thanks for sharing these. What a very sweet angel.