Friday, May 30, 2008

Samantha Mae

Samantha made her very unique entrance into the world Tuesday morning. We are happy everything is fine with both Mom and Baby.
She is a very docile baby and is getting use to home just fine.
A second little Mommy!
Aaron has had a cough so he has just been admiring from afar. He might be thinking twice about being the only boy.

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

Yeah! I have been anxiously awaiting pictures of this little princess. She is beautiful as usual. You make some pretty cute babies! So, way to go Stacie on the "car birth". That is totally something you see in the movies or on T.V. It's a fun story to tell. I know I am crazy, but I hope one of my babies comes so fast that I can't even say, "epidural." Are you feeling okay?

The Greens said...

So cute!!! I've got to come see my baby niece again soon!!

Amy said...

Congratulations she's adorable! Glad everything went well!!