Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jessica Turns 6!

Jessi had her 6th birthday this last week. Being the airhead that I am, I forgot my camera and didn't take any pictures. Roy was going to be out of town for her birthday, so last Monday he took us all to the zoo. We also got to go see "KungFu Panda" as a family. While Roy has been away we celebrated Austin and Jessica's birthdays together. You can view pictures of that on Kimberly's blog. Then on her birthday I took her swimming with her Grandma Shaver. I also took her bowling "just her and mom" on Saturday. She is just growing up so fast!!!!

2 comments:

Dave/Sherry said...

Looks like Jessica had a great birthday. It is good to see the family posts. We spent Julie's birthday at a family reunion near Capitol Reef.

Jessica is a beautiful girl.

The Greens said...

Yes she is!! She's such a cutie though! Glad she had a good birthday. I'm a bad aunt and forgot to call her. :(