Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to work again!

Roy got home from Peru last Tuesday. He was then able to stay home the rest of the week for the holidays. It was very nice to have him here. But now it is Monday and he's off to the office. I guess I should just be grateful he's in the state, let alone the country!

Anyways, it was a nice holiday with him here and I look forward to having him in the country for the rest of the year. (I know, there are only 30 more days left in the year) Pictures of his trip or coming, but he lost the cable to his camera so we have to get a new one.

3 comments:

The Greens said...

I'm glad he's home too!!

Dave/Sherry said...

Roy has been traveling a lot. Gives you a different perspective of home. I hope he can get an hour or two of siteseeing from the airport to the office. Glad he has safe travels.

The Haws Family said...

I like your background! And I'm glad Roy is home. It would be nice if his company would pay for you to go with him on some of these trips.