Yesterday was Aaron's big 4 birthday. We had ice cream and cake on Sunday with my side of the family, but of course, I forgot my camera. Yesterday we took him to Chuck E. Cheeses and all I had was my phone camera. Here are a few pics.
Roy and I have been married 11 years. We have a 10 year old daughter named Jessica, a 7 year old son named Aaron, a 4 year old daughter named Samantha, and a 2 year old Kelvin. We also have our angel son Jarom who we will see again in the eternities. We have lived in Eagle Mountain, Utah for 8 years and love it! I am a stay at home mom and Roy works for Boart Longyear.
5 comments:
Such a cutie!! Happy Birthday, Aaron!!
It looks like a fun filled day. Four year olds are the best! Good to have seen you on Sunday.
What a cutie he is!! It's hard to believe he's 4 already.
Happy Birthday Aaron! What a cute boy. Looks like he had a fun birthday.
Always fun to have a good excuse to go to Chuck E Cheese! Hope he had a great day!
Post a Comment